Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Beef Enchiladas



I've been on an enchilada kick lately, so we have this once a week. It's so good and easy! Oh and you could also substitute chicken for the beef!

Ingredients:
flour tortillas(I used 6 of the smaller sized ones)
1 lb. of ground beef (I actually used venison last night, because we have a whole freezer full of it!)
1 4oz. can of diced green chiles
1 10oz. can of enchilada sauce
1/4 cup of sour cream
packet of taco seasoning
lots of shredded cheddar

Directions:
Brown your ground beef with the green chiles. Drain. Put a few Tbsp. of enchilada sauce in the bottom of your square pan. Mix the sour cream with the rest of the enchilada sauce in a saucepan over medium low heat. (Or microwave it, you just want it to be hot.) Take a tortilla, put a couple of spoonfuls of the meat mixture in and sprinkle some cheese over the top. Roll up and place seam side down in the pan. I usually have some ground beef left over so I just pour that over the top of the enchiladas, then I pour the sauce, and then I top with about a cup of shredded cheddar. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 375!

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. FYI: All I've gotta do is trade the flour tortillas for some corn ones, and this would be totally GF and yummy for me. :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete