Friday, August 20, 2010

Taters Precious!



These potatoes are a spin off of Pioneer Woman's fluffy new potatoes. I just changed it up a bit.

Ingredients:

10 red potatoes
3/4 tub of cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 stick of butter
salt
pepper
1/3 cup mozzarella

Directions:
Boil or bake your potatoes till they are almost cooked. I did both, I boiled them for about 15 minutes (mine were HUGE) and then baked them in the oven for 10 minutes. I then sliced them in half and scooped out most of the filling. You have to be careful here, because you want to leave a little bit of potato in the skin so it can hold the mashed potato mixture.
I melted the butter and cream cheese together, and then added the sour cream and salt and pepper. I mashed the insides of the potatoes with about half, maybe a little more of the butter and cream cheese mix.
Put the potato mixture back into the skins and then I spooned a little more of the cream cheese/butter/sour cream mix onto the potatoes. Then I topped it with a little mozzarella.
Bake at 400 for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is a little golden.

I got several comments saying these were the best potatoes EVER!!!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a mouth watering site!! Can't wait to try these! ALL of them! ahaha

    Ember

    ReplyDelete