Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Amazing slow cooker chicken



This might not look too spectacular, but trust me this was some of the best chicken and sauce we have had! And it's super easy to make and only takes four ingredients! Can't beat that!

Ingredients:
4 chicken breasts (I used frozen)
1 block of cream cheese
1/2 stick butter
1 pkg. Italian dressing seasoning mix

Toss all of that in a slow cooker and put it on low for four-five hours. We served it over rice, because it makes the most amazing sauce.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so yummy. I wonder if it would be good with some of that new (at least new to me) seasoned cream cheese; there might be an Italian one and then you could omit the seasoning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was looking for a slow cooker recipe to try tonight and I had all these ingredients! Cooking as we speak! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete