Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Slow Cooker Chicken that doesn't have a name...yet



Ingredients:

3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I put mine in frozen.)
1 can of golden mushroom soup
1 pkg. of Italian dressing mix
1 green bell pepper
1/4 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup heavy cream

Directions:

Put the chicken in your slow cooker. Put the soup through chicken stock over the chicken. Cook on low for 4-5 hours. You have to watch it because the chicken can easily overcook! When it's done, stir in the heavy cream. Serve over rice!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my- how did I not know that you had a cooking/ recipe blog too? :) This looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I've gotten as far as BUYING the actual stuff to make your slow cooker chicken (which, incidentally, I'm calling Easy Italian Chick, but I'm a freak of nature and wouldn't actually suggest that you...or any normal person...call it that). I'm gonna make it on Sunday, I think, and I'm feeling sorta mostly confident that I (even I) can achieve crockpot chicken greatness. :) I'll keep ya posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the NASTIEST thing in the crockpot last night! Teriyaki Chicken, sounds good, smelled nasty! Looked worse. I rinsed the chicken and used it with some rice and such. This sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I am now following you too! I can't wait to try your slow cooker recipe, I just got a slow cooker!

    ReplyDelete