Friday, July 23, 2010

Spinach Artichoke Dip Lasagna


Okay so I'm going to attempt to re-create the lasagna I threw together the other night!

First, I boiled a package of lasagna in lightly salted water. While that was cooking I made my fillings.
The first filling was the ricotta mixture.
-15oz. container of ricotta
-1 egg
-1 Tbsp. oregano
-1 Tbsp. dried basil
-1 tsp. rosemary
-1 tsp. thyme
-1 tsp. garlic powder
-1 tsp. black pepper
-1/3 cup grated Parmesan
Mix together and set aside.

The next filling was the spinach artichoke dip.
-1 jar of alfredo sauce
-1/2 8oz. package of frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
-15 oz. can of artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
-8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
-2 Tbsp. sour cream
-1/3 cup grated Parmesan
-1/2 cup shredded mozzarella

I also had two cooked chicken breasts that I had chopped.

So....to assemble!

In your pan, lay down four lasagna noodles. Put half of your ricotta mixture on top of the noodles, then scatter half of the chicken over that. Then put half of the spinach dip over the chicken. Now for the good part, layer sliced provolone over the artichoke dip! Repeat.

Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 40 minutes. Take foil off and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is a little browned. Let sit for 10 minutes.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment